1) Work-Family and Well-being of the Brazilian Army Soldiers – CPT Carolina Rodrigues Silveira, psychologist, Brazilian Army, Brazil;
2) Initiatives into Promoting Positive Military Transitions – Nicole Paget, BA Hons, PGCE, MSc, United Kingdom;
3) The Families Continuous Attitude Survey 2017 – Informing Policy – Lee Stamp, Ministry of Defense, United Kingdom;
4) The Perceived Characteristics of Missions Abroad, the Emotional Distress of the ROU Military Spouses and Familial Coping Mechanisms: A Moderation Study – Ilona Voicu, Behavioral and Social Research Center/ Ministry of National Defense, Romania.
1) How to do Qualitative Research in Military Organizations – An Embedded Perspective – MAJ Jakob Rømer Barfod, Royal Danish Army, Denmark;
*paper - MAJ Jakob Rømer Barfod
2) PERSONA: A Psychometric Monitoring Instrument for Highstressed Individuals – Nicholas H. Kirk, Cambridge Humanae Ltd., United Kingdom;
3) Evaluation of a Mindfulness-based Pilot Program in Slovene Armed Forces – OF 1 Janina Žiberna, Ministry of Defense of the Republic of Slovenia, Slovenia.
*paper - OF 1 Janina Žiberna
1) Disruptive Neuroscience: Local Neuronal Fatigue and Local Neuronal Recovery – Emmeline Elliott, QinetiQ, United Kingdom;
2) Aggression, Accentuated Personality Traits, Depression and Locus of Control of Prisoners with Substance Abuse – NorberthIoan Okros, Student at the Master of Applied Psychology, University of Bucharest, Romania;
3) Motivation for Physical Activity and Aspects of Health and Satisfaction – COL Suzana Filjak, Croatian Military Academy, Croatia;</a
4) How Terrorism is Revolutionizing Psychology of the Soldier – LTC Samir Rawat, Ph.D., Military MIND Academy, Pune, India;
5) Methods of Psychological Influence on Military Personnel and Civilians in Latvia – Andzela Rozcenkova, Ph.D., National Defense Academy of Latvia, Latvia;
6) Structure of the Psychological Support System of Georgian Army – Estate Lelashvili, Ministry of Defense of Georgia, Georgia.
*paper - Estate Lelashvili
1) Swiss Army Resilience Training – Current State of Work and Initial Findings – Hubert Annen, Ph.D., Swiss Military Academy at ETH Zurich, Switzerland;
2) Military Deception: A Psychological Perspective of Knowledge Building – Neil Verrall, Ph.D., UK DSTL, United Kingdom;
3) Resilience of the Military Family and Performance of Military Personnel – COL Cristian Dobre, Ph.D., Romanian Armed Forces, Romania;
4) Resilience: Performance Enhancer or Reducer? – LTC (Ret.) Jacques Gouws, Ph.D., MMM, Canada.
1) A Research Response to Harmful and Inappropriate Sexual Behavior (HISB) in the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) – MAJ Luc Léveillé, Ph.D., Director General Military Personnel Research and Analysis (DGMPRA), Canada;
2) Competence Management in the German Armed Forces – Professor Rafaela Kraus, Ph.D., Universität der Bundeswehr München, Germany;
3) Well-Being in Belgian Defense: New Challenges in Times of Change – Tilly Hongenaert, Belgian Defense, Belgium;
4) Working in Post - Conflict Zone is less Stressful than Working Home: Evidence from a Multi-sample PTSD Screening – LTC Ștefan Liță, Ph.D., Romanian Gendarmery, Romania
5) To Stay or to Go? Reasons for Quitting the Army according to Czech Soldiers – Eva Pavlikova, Ph.D., General Staff of the Army of the Czech Republic, Czech Republic;
6) German Army Training Program – Oliver Krueckel, RDir, German Armed Forces, Germany;
7) Psychological Service at the German EOD Center - Nicola von Lüdinghausen, MSc, German Armed Forces, Germany.
1) Evidence-based Treatments in Clinical and Operational Applications of Military Psychology – Professor Daniel David, Ph.D., Babes-Bolyai University, Romania and Albert Ellis Institute, United States of America;
2) Resilience and Risk Behaviors in Post-Deployment Environment – Professor Carl Castro, Ph.D., USC Center for Innovation and Research on Veterans and Military Families, United States of America;
3) Behavioral Assessment in the Military Selection Process – Professor Dragoș Iliescu, Ph.D., University of Bucharest, Romania and President of International Test Commission.